Synthane Taylor carries Haysite pultruded products.
Pultrusions are constant profile parts formed by drawing Continuous Fiber Reinforcements through a resin bath that impregnates the fibers before entering a heated die, shaped in the finished profile. The part reaches its final form in the die when heat causes the resin to solidify into the desired profile.
- We have a large stock of popular Pultruded Angle and Channel sizes.
- High Strength, excellent Electrical Properties, Flame and Track resistant.
- Standard Length is 10 Ft.
- Custom cut sizes, Angles and Channels are always available.
- All Channels come in standard colors : ETR-FR-C – Red, HST-II – Light Brown, EHC – Dark Brown, HYR – Natural.
Read below for more information on each specific pultruded product. Click on the images below for more information:
Pultruded Product Grades available from Synthane Taylor
A general purpose economy grade that offers 155ºC temperature performance. Typical uses include transformer dogbones and GPO-1 type electrical applications.
A class 220ºC material having high retention of physical and electrical properties at elevated temperatures. Uses include applications that require a material with high thermal indices.
Primarily a structural grade, HYR exhibits the highest mechanical properties available. Applications are Sucker Rods, Strain Rods, and other high strength requirements.
A flame-retardant material that finds many uses in electrical applications. ETR- FR-C-P is available in channel and angle form. This grade is UL recognized under File #E81893.
Read below for more information on our grades.